DogWatch® BT-7 No-Bark
Dogs bark. It’s a normal, natural dog behavior. But some dogs bark too much. It’s not hard to tell the difference between occasional barking and barking that is excessive. If you have a barker, the BarkCollar can help.
The BarkCollar is designed to change your dogs barking behavior. If your dog barks excessively, the BarkCollar delivers a vibration or a stimulation at a level that is just enough to distract your dog and break the barking cycle.
The BarkCollar has 7 adjustable settings from low to high plus a vibration option so you can select a setting appropriate for your dog. The vibration or stimulation gradually increases within the selected setting if the dog continues to bark. When the barking stops, the collar resets.
What you get:
1. BT-7 No-Bark with collar
1. Battery charger
2. Long Contact Posts
2. Short Posts
1. Owner’s Manual
- 7 Adjustable Settings (The 7 adjustable settings include a vibration setting, 5 stimulation settings and a Progressive setting that begins with Vibration and gradually progresses from Low to High if the dog continues to bark.)
- Progressive Levels (When your dog triggers the BarkCollar and continues to bark, the level of the vibration or stimulation (for that setting) gradually increases. When your dog stops barking, the BarkCollar resets to the lowest level for that setting.)
- Bark Forgiveness (When the barking begins, there is a brief delay before the collar activates. This helps differentiate “acceptable” from excessive barking.)
- Bark Counter (Provides information about how often the collar activated. Helps you learn about your dog’s barking behavior – even if you are not there to observe it.)
- Long-lasting Battery (The long-lasting, easy to recharge battery typically stays charged for several months.)
- Low battery indicator (Lets you know when it is time to recharge.)
- Lightweight, waterproof (Because dogs will be dogs. )